One of the most common calls that the Canada Life call centre receives is about transferring money between a Non-Registered Savings Plan (NRSP) and Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP), especially near the end of the year. Now members can manage the process themselves by downloading the transfer form from

How to download the form:

  • On, sign in to GRS Access (savings). You can retrieve your Access ID and password from that landing page if you’ve forgotten them.
  • From the menu on the left, select Info Centre. This is also where you’ll find the portal where you can easily upload the completed form

In the Change Your Portfolio section, choose Printable Forms:

Then download and complete the form called Transfer authorization for a Personal Non-registered savings plan to a Personal Registered Retirement Savings Plan.

Views: 594