Use GRS Access to manage your plan and make changes
GRS Access (Group Retirement & Savings Access) is Great-West Life’s secure member website.
GRS Access is where you manage your CEIRP account(s).
- Register for online access to your account
- Check your account balance
- Update your personal information
- Create a retirement plan
- Make account changes, and more
Access your CEIRP account at www.grsaccess.com.
If you aren’t yet a member of the CEIRP, but want more information, you can go to www.grsaccess.com and sign in as a guest:
With GRS Access you can:
- Use the Plan your retirement tool to create a personal retirement plan:
- Envision your retirement
- Calculate how much you’ll need
- Determine your investor personality
- Select investments that match your goals
- Learn more about the investment options in your plan, including fund performance and fees
- View information about your current investments
- See your personal rate of return
- Print your account statement
- Get access to more resources, articles and videos
Access iAcquaint and other tools and resources through the Learning centre on grsaccess.com to go beyond retirement planning.