How to enroll and start saving
Joining CEIRP is easy – and investing in your future is worth a few minutes to get started. There are just a few things you need to do.
- Get started by contacting your Local/Guild’s member services – they’re there to help and answer any questions you may have and connect you with your plan administrator!
- Review your CEIRP enrolment package and choose your investing approach
- After you’ve completed the enrolment process, Great-West Life will send you an email to confirm your account and to register for online access
- Register for grsaccess.com– this is how you will have access to your account and make any changes.
- Make sure you read emails from CEIRP to keep up-to-date on news, learning opportunities and more.
If you’re a member of more than one participating union local or guild…
You only need to enrol for CEIRP once, but you must designate a Home Division (for administrative purposes). This will make sure your payroll contributions from all sources get deposited into your account. Be sure to discuss designating a Home Division with your plan administrator.
Helping you choose your investments
Everyone’s comfort level with investing is different, so CEIRP offers you flexibility in how you save your money. From the “set it and forget it” approach, to those who prefer to be hands-on and involved, you can choose from these options: